Self-Managed Super Funds
There are many reasons a Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) might be the best option for you.
- Complete control over your investment choices. From 2010 to 2014, SMSF trustees used this control to achieve an average return of 12.58% compared to industry funds of 9.65%
- More investment options. SMSF’s can invest directly into residential property, commercial property (including your business premises) and farm land.
- Lower fees depending on investment levels.
- Greater flexibility with succession planning to ensure your super goes to the right person and tax effectively.
- Greater flexibility with pensions and contributions making it possible to maximize tax savings.
- The ability to borrow money to invest in allowable assets
- Allows family members to pool resources by having up to 4 members in the one SMSF.
Why AC Accounting?
- We are the number one experts in SMSF’s and have an in house SMSF specialist recognised by Chartered Accountants Australia.
- Setting up your SMSF will be a breeze! Our staff will do all the hard work all you have to do is sign your name! Our office will also complete the annual compliance paperwork. We don’t audit our own funds so independence is maintained and quality assured.
- Our staff are proactive in providing tax advice around pensions and contributions to minimise your overall tax liability.
- Ease of mind to choose your own financial planner. We will happily work closely with them to achieve the best possible outcome for you. No commissions are received from your investments.
We don’t recommend a SMSF to everyone that walks through our door. If its not right for you we will tell you.
For more information on Self-Managed Superannuation Funds, feel free to give us a call on 03 5331 9333, or visit the ATO’s website